"DELL EMC Network Data Centre TOR" S3148P
S3148P, L3, PoE+, 48x 1GbE, 2x 10GbE SFP+ fixed ports, Stacking, IO to PSU air, 1x 1100w AC PSU
Dell EMC PowerSwitch S3148P
48 RJ45 10/100/1000Mb auto-sensing PoE+ ports
Optimized for high-performance data center environments, Dell Networking S-Series 1GbE switches:
- Deliver low latency, superb performance and high density with hardware and software redundancy
- Offer Active Fabric designs using S- or Z-Series core switches to create a two-tier, 1/10/40 GbE data center network architecture
- Provide ideal solutions for ToR applications in enterprise, Web 2.0 and cloud service providers’ data center networks
Optimized for the open networking era
Get more agility, more choices and lower costs than proprietary networks with select, open-standards-based ON (open networking) switches.
- Disaggregated-hardware/software solutions bring new levels of freedom and flexibility to your data center.
- Support for Open Network Install Environment (ONIE) enables zero-touch installation of alternate network operating systems.
- Your choice of network operating system helps simplify data-center fabric orchestration and automation.
- A broad ecosystem of applications and tools, open-source and Linux-based, provides more options to optimize and manage your network.
Built for cost-effective deployment
Select S-Series Managed 1/10GbE switches are supported by the Dell Open Automation Framework, a suite of interrelated network management tools that can be used together or independently to provide a flexible, available and manageable network while helping reduce operational expenses.
The Open Automation Framework takes full advantage of Dell Networking Operating System OS9 software capabilities to bring network automation into virtual data center environments. This helps the S-Series switches efficiently respond and adapt to changes in application requirements.